List:       openbox
Subject:    [openbox] ObFilebrowser
From:       xyne () archlinux ! ca (Xyne)
Date:       2009-09-18 7:40:13

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know about ObFilebrowser:
http://xyne.archlinux.ca/info/obfilebrowser

It's a pipe-menu file browser that uses mimetypes to present a launcher menu. If you \
have xsel installed, it also lets you copy the file path and mime-type to the \
clipboard. The screenshot on the info page should give you a good idea of what it \
does.

Anyone who's interested in that might also want to take a look at Mimeman:
http://xyne.archlinux.ca/info/mimeman

Mimeman is a CLI app to configure mime-type associations. It supports using regular \
expressions to set up associations (e.g. all "text/x-*" files), including defaults. \
It can also clean up the applications directory (~/.local/share/applications, the \
same that pcmanfm uses) to remove redundant desktop files and unused associations.

Anyway, let me know if you have any questions or have any problems.

Regards,
Xyne