List:       openbox
Subject:    [Openbox] Cannot select a menu item with keyboard ?
From:       papa.eric () free ! fr (papa ! eric at free ! fr)
Date:       2009-03-10 12:52:37

Hi openbox helpers,

After trying Openbox I liked it so began to configure it (on Arch Linux).

My very first move was to bind a key (W-Tab) to the list of applications (same as \
middle mouse button on root window), to be able to switch app with the keyboeard \
(W-Tab, arrows, then return).

... and the only way to choose a menu item seems to mouse click it !!! sad  is it \
possible to activate the selection with the return key ?

Thanks for any help.