List:       openbox
Subject:    [openbox] Openbox crashing with 24 bit video
From:       mithat_konar () yahoo ! com (Mithat Konar)
Date:       2009-02-19 20:01:23

Dana,

Thanx!

My Linux funtime will be really, profoundly limited for the next couple months--so \
it'll take a while. And I've not built anything as involved as a window manager \
before, so there will be a bit of a learning curve for me as well (which I more than \
welcome). But I'll put it on the TODO list and report back if/when I get to it.

Much appreciated,
-Mithat