List:       openbox
Subject:    [openbox] Remove the Run box from the Applications Menu?
From:       knuteh () yahoo ! com (Knute)
Date:       2009-01-21 0:41:28

--- On Tue, 1/20/09, Ray Haque <rayhaque at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Ray Haque <rayhaque at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [openbox] Remove the Run box from the Applications Menu?
> To: openbox at icculus.org
> Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 6:14 PM
> Sorry for the confusion.  I am running LXDE as an actual
> Window
> manager, which seems to rely on openbox for most of
> it's interfacing
> to X.  But then I am speaking on what I have figured out by
> toying
> around, so I may be full of beans!

Ummm.... Ok.  So you want ONLY Seamonkey to be available, yet you add a desktop \
environment into the mix????

That doesn't make sense!

If you want minimal, then get rid of lxde, and toss idesk on it with an icon for \
seamonkey, and you would have most of what you were asking solved.

Otherwise, you will need to dink with lxde to get rid of run and such.

HTH,
Knute