List:       openbox
Subject:    [openbox] programm start & install.sh
From:       oui () gmx ! de (oui oui)
Date:       2008-11-30 16:10:06

Hi

I thank you for your recent help. cairo-clock, instantbird and skype appair now by \
starting openbox using install.sh in /home/I/.config/openbox/install.sh (I did miss \
the indication: there was no install.sh and did have to create it but I didn't know \
that I have to do that and did search a long time if I can find install.sh in /etc \
and in the different places in /usr ...).

only the background using "feh" don't work really properly at all. one background did \
appair at the first time and now nothing more, only the noble grey background. ok, it \
is not important.

i would like to fix the position of  cairo-clock, instantbird and skype on the screen \
and the size and position of cairo-clock.

the size is good (50 x 50) but the view is wrong (100x100 in 50x50 so you see nothing \
;-) !)

which Wiki can you recommend concerning openbox?

thank you for your help!

kind regards

--
Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger geh?rt? Der kann`s mit allen: \
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger