List:       openbox
Subject:    [openbox] root scroll direction
From:       syscrash2k () gmail ! com (Javeed Shaikh)
Date:       2006-06-29 16:43:49

If you read the documentation, you can configure any key to do anything.
This means that you can do:
  <context name="Desktop">
    <mousebind button="Up" action="Press">
      <action name="DesktopPrevious">
       <wrap>no</wrap>
      </action>
    </mousebind>
    <mousebind button="Down" action="Press">
      <action name="DesktopNext">
       <wrap>no</wrap>
      </action>
    </mousebind>
  </context>

Or you can swap 'Up' and 'Down' or 'DesktopNext' and
'DesktopPrevious'. The docs are helpful! :)