List:       openbox
Subject:    Fullscreen with VLC
From:       mata () aw-modell ! at (Matej Svejda)
Date:       2005-11-22 6:09:30

Hey!

Guys, I really love your project! It brought speed and configurability
back to my Gnome Desktop. There is only one thing I can't figure out to
get work properly:
Fullscreenmode works perfect with Totem and MPlayer but not with my
favourite Video-Player VLC. It still shows the Gnome-Panel at the bottom
of the screen. I'm nor really sure who to ask so I thought maybe you
could help.

Thanks
Matej