List:       openbox
Subject:    [openbox] config file options
From:       mfitzgib () simla ! colostate ! edu (mfitzgib)
Date:       2005-09-06 19:43:50

Thanks. That will do nicely.
By-the-by, the location of this file in my portage build was
/usr/share/openbox/rc.xsd, if anyone else is looking for this.

> You can check data/rc.xsd, i try to keep that up to date when i add new
> stuff.
>
> --
> Mikael Magnusson

Slainte,
Matthew

Please no HTML, images, attachments > 1MB, or annoying forwards.
If you HAVE to send me those things, tell me first, and I'll tell you exactly where \
to send them (not here). Thanks.