List:       openbox
Subject:    [openbox] large menu problem
From:       ndimiduk () gentoo ! org (Nick Dimiduk)
Date:       2005-03-02 17:49:45

?????? ?????? ?????????? wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Please, help me. How can i scroll menu, which not fit in my screen
> height (pipe menu with large wallpapers list).
>
> P.S. sorry for my english.

If you're piping with a script anyway, could you keep a counter of
entries and add a sub-menu ("more") after x entries containing the next
x entries, another sub-menu, and so on.

P.S.  sorry for my description; I hope it makes sense.  Also, your
English is fine. :)

-Nick Dimiduk

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 12:49:45PM -0500, Nick Dimiduk wrote:
	> ?????? ?????? ?????????? wrote:
	> >Hi all!
	> >
	> >Please, help me. How can i scroll menu, which not fit in my screen
	> >height (pipe menu with large wallpapers list).
	> >
	> >P.S. sorry for my english.
	> >
	> >
	> >
	>
	> If you're piping with a script anyway, could you keep a counter of
	> entries and add a sub-menu ("more") after x entries containing the next
	> x entries, another sub-menu, and so on.
	>
	> P.S.  sorry for my description; I hope it makes sense.  Also, your
	> English is fine. :)
	>
	> -Nick Dimiduk
thanks, it is a good way :)

P.S. Thanks for my english :)