List:       openbox
Subject:    Does what it says on the openbox
From:       tech () glastonburymusic ! org ! uk (tim hall)
Date:       2004-09-14 10:50:07

This is just a note to say I'm unsubscribing from the list. Not because I have
any problems, either with ob3 or the list, actually, quite the opposite and I
don't feel I have anything useful to contribute right now. I may release some
of my themes at some point, but that's about it. I'm just on too many mailing
lists.

Thanks for all your help and excellent work.
I shall, of course, continue to enjoy using openbox.

cheers

tim hall