List:       openbox
Subject:    [openbox] Lanching applications with openbox
From:       tech () glastonburymusic ! org ! uk (tim hall)
Date:       2004-07-09 14:43:54

Last Thursday 08 July 2004 16:35, David Templer was like:
> >And I suspect you don't want all those execs - only the last one. Or
> >you'll get xscreensaver running, and nothing else.

Actually it works, oddly enough, but the advice is well received from all.
I've now altered my ~/.xinitrc to start things up more efficiently ;-)

> Err pypanel much nicer :-)

I've got used to fbpanel, it does what I want for now. I probably will have a
look at pypanel in the fullness of time, IIRC it's not in Debian atm.

cheers

tim hall