List:       openbox
Subject:    [Fwd: thank you for OpenBox!]
From:       icculus () clutteredmind ! org (Ryan C !  Gordon)
Date:       2004-06-10 4:09:36

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Kristofer Bergstrom <xuxa at onensemble.org>
To: openbox-owner at icculus.org
Subject: thank you for OpenBox!
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 20:56:44 -0700

	I hope I am not imposing to send a message here.  I just wanted to send a heart-felt \
thank you for OpenBox.  I have been a KDE user since my introduction to GNU/Linux \
about 7 years ago.  I love KDE but started to get frustrated with the complexity of \
it... I couldn't figure out how to fix it when it broke after an apt-get dist \
upgrade.  So a friend recommended OpenBox.  The keybinding flexibility and speed of \
the system is absolutely wonderful.  Everything is clean and simple... it's great!  \
I'm that much closer to my ideal book/music-writing environment...  Thank you all \
very much for your hard work.  Please know it's very much appreciated.  If you ever \
need someone to revise or edit documentation or translate short bits of Japanese, \
please don't hesitate to ask.  Best of luck and thank you again!

	Kris Bergstrom
	Los Angeles
	OnEnsemble.org