List:       openbox
Subject:    [openbox] expose for openbox?
From:       cygnus () cprogrammer ! org (Jonathan Daugherty)
Date:       2004-02-04 22:43:22

# I really don't understand the point of plugins unless you mean to allow
# plugins without included source code. It's open source. You don't need a
# plugin interface to change its behavior.

Heh, I think that's totally beside the point; the ability to modify the
source freely and modify the program is no substitute for the
functionality facilitated by plugins.

--

  Jonathan Daugherty
  http://www.cprogrammer.org

  "It's a book about a Spanish guy called Manual, you should read it."
                                                            -- Dilbert