List:       openbox
Subject:    [openbox] nautilus
From:       shadow () serverart ! org (Eric Shattow)
Date:       2004-01-15 9:52:29

i use nautilus for the desktop and ob3 as my wm.   i've mapped the menus
to the middle mouse button, and middle mouse button with mod4, etc.
using various combinations.   it's not optimal; i'd much prefer a change
in the mouse button for nautilus.   that is outside the scope of this
mailing list, however.  hope this little tidbit helps, and remember to
grok your gconf settings for more.