List:       openbox
Subject:    [openbox] [ANNOUNCE] Openbox-3.0-rc1
From:       logan () dct ! com (Mike)
Date:       2003-09-30 6:16:20

Freshmeat might be a good place to put all that, it already has a number of themes \
previously held on themes.org.

They have the machines and bandwidth to host that stuff if you are worried about your \
personal page being overwhelmed with traffic (but I doubt that would be the case). Of \
course it is kindof a pain to create a new release and wait for their approval... But \
if yer lazy, you wouldn't have to write your own stuff. :P

It's a big site, I'm sure many people would appreciate openbox and links for related \
materials being right there for the browsin'.