List:       openbox
Subject:    GOOD DAY
From:       ken_green44 () hotvoice ! com (KABILA)
Date:       2002-11-25 16:11:56

ATTN:
Re Urgent Assistance

Kindly allow me the modesty of introducing myself. I am KEN GREEN KABILA,the son of \
the former head of state/ president of Congo-Kinshasha (then called Zaire) Mr. \
Laurent Desire Kabila.

I am contacting you in order to ask for your assistance on this confidential Business \
proposal with full financial benefit for both of us.

Before I go into further details please be informed that I am writing without any \
other person(s) pre-knowledge of my contacting you on this transaction. Therefore I \
will appreciate same attitude to be maintained all through.

I have the sum of USD55Million from a secret sale of Diamond by my father before he \
was assassinated by one of his body guard (Rashid) on January 16th 2001, which I will \
like you to receive on my behalf due to security reasons,as my narration below will \
explain. But before I continue be well informed that your share in this transaction \
has been calculated at 15% of the total sum of USD$55M, 5% for expenses and the rest \
for my family and me.

My father as a real African traditionalist was a polygamist thereby having married so \
many wives, and my mother being the second wife of my father, My step brother Joseph, \
who is the current president of my country, is the son of the first wife and he does \
not have any knowledge about this deal.

Already president Joseph is using his power to colonize all the money and private \
property, which my father left behind for the whole family. Now my mother and I are \
left with nothing in the inheritance of my late father's wealth. Our situation is \
seriously critical that we need your assistance to help us receive these funds \
overseas for proper investment.

Let me quickly assure you the 100% safe proof of this transaction because the diamond \
sales are packaged from the onset in a pattern that shows no direct trace or linkage \
with us (Kabila family). At present the money is in cash and is secured in a \
financial institution company as consignment.

The consignment will be released within seven (7) days of my being in receipt of your \

I am waiting for your swift and favorable response, and in case you have any \
question(s), do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
KEN GREEN KABILA.
You can also contact me through this my alternative email address(ken_green44 at \
hotvoice.com)