List:       openbios
Subject:    Re: AW: AW: [OpenBIOS] OT:  Bios access speeds
From:       Matthew Sullivan <matthew () netscape ! com>
Date:       1999-05-04 9:50:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

Hi

James Oakley wrote:

> --<snip>--

> Glue is, however, required for POST and GPIO. There are two ways to go
> with this, and this has been discussed to some degree. Using a GAL is
> definitely the cleanest solution. However, is there anybody who wants
> one of these who doesn't have access to a programmer? Traditional logic
> chips are more accessible to these people. It's still really cheap even
> though chip count will increase.

> Who agrees/disagrees?

Well I don't have access to a programmer atm, and I would like to see the solution
by GAL, just for the cleanliness....

Yours

Matt

["matthew.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]
["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]
-
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@freiburg.linux.de
with "unsubscribe openbios" in the body of the message