List:       openbios
Subject:    [OpenBIOS] Google Summer of Code 2016
From:       Programmingkid <programmingkidx () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-02-29 23:01:59

Hi Mark, I was wondering if you were willing to be a mentor again for another student \
for this year's Google Summer of Code. Last year Cormac O'Brien made a lot of \
progress that put us into view of making Mac OS 9 work in QEMU. This year we could \
bring on someone else who could eliminate all these extension problems. Your work \
with Cormac last year was very impressive. Would you be interested in mentoring this \
year?

I am thing about making the title to this years Google Summer of Code entry as "Make \
                Mac OS 8.0 and higher work in QEMU". Nothing set in stone yet.
--
OpenBIOS                 http://openbios.org/