List:       openbeos
Subject:    [haiku] Re: meta queries
From:       Jerry Babione <jerry.babione () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-05-25 2:53:23

Cool.  I rarely comment on this stream.  Structure may well force a
rethink.  Today's cloud means that most emails and mp3 data are stored
therein.  Pointer's built on the BeOS keys from the BeOS Book descriptors
as described could hold those links without impacting storage.

--
Jerry Babione
Founder-Just Plain Folks Org. Inc.