List:       openbeos
Subject:    [haiku] Re: V\OS Project Announcement (Haiku on linux)
From:       Ralf_Schülke <ralf.schuelke () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-07-29 17:57:57

Only more and better hardware support, a big point to switch a kernel. Ich
don't see this in Fuchsia kernel, only linux have more drivers, but we
don't need all of then. Haiku are a Desktop Not a server OS. I see only two
thinks dir Haiku developing : 1) 3d Support and drivers 2) uefi and x86_64
Bit only . Later WE need full qt Framework for replace Haiku API or Haiku
API warpper to qt Framework and with qml Support. What ever, Haiku needs
more Developer and User. At time win10 are the best. Nobody needs Haiku.
Linux, BSD are good to used for Hacking, gaming, and kreative Work in Ruhe
opensource wold.

Axel D=C3=B6rfler <axeld@pinc-software.de> schrieb am So., 29. Juli 2018, 1=
8:15: