List:       openbeos
Subject:    [haiku] About my Haiku survey
From:       "Miroslav Stimac" <Miroslav.Stimac () gmx ! de>
Date:       2011-04-13 7:25:38

Hello friends,

Thank you very much for answering the survey for my master thesis.
Perhaps you remember, I told you that the results will be available in the first \
quarter 2011. Sadly, it will take a bit longer until I will publish them. I am \
waiting for the assessment of the university. As soon as I get it, I will do, if \
necessary, imporovements and send you a copy of the results of the survey. But \
already now I can tell you that there are many results and some of these may be \
useful for the Haiku community. I just do not want to publish them until the \
assessment of the university is available. Perhaps there may be a few things to do \
even better and I am a perfectionist. :-)

Best wishes,
Miroslav Stimac