List:       openbeos
Subject:    [haiku] Re: Call from Ohio LinuxFest
From:       "Jorge G. Mare" <koki () haikuzone ! net>
Date:       2009-08-31 23:34:19

Urias McCullough wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 4:13 PM, DarkWyrm<darkwyrm@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> So we have 2 "maybes" for the Ohio Linux Fest, let's see if we can
>>> turn these into 2 "will be theres" by the end of this week.  Anyone
>>> else in the area that wouldn't mind stopping in for the day or part of
>>> the day to help man a Haiku booth?  We need to know soon so we can get
>>> things in motion.
>>>
>> Count me as definitely in. I'm registered and ready to rock!
>>

> Yeah!
>
> That's definitely the spirit :D

To make my little contribution, I have added information about the
conference to the website here:

http://www.haiku-os.org/conference/2009/ohio_linuxfest

Darkwyrm, I have made you the contact point for now; I hope you don't
mind. :)

I have also given you permissions to edit the conference page as you see
fit. ;)

Good luck!

Jorge/aka Koki