List:       openbeos
Subject:    [haiku] Re: OSS on ICH7 - WAS: Haiku's SMP
From:       Nick <tonestone57 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-17 22:16:29

I have not tested OSS yet.  I looked up what is supported by OSS:
http://manuals.opensound.com/devlists/BeOS.html

And I noticed my sound chipset was listed:
Intel High Definition Audio (ICH7)

I may try out OSS in the next couple of days ( or next week ) and start another \
thread.  I'm curious to see if OSS will work and how well.
Regards,