List:       openantivirus-discuss
Subject:    [Openantivirus-discuss]Release Candidate testers for samba-vscan wanted :)
From:       Rainer Link <link () unfug ! org>
Date:       2005-04-23 22:36:30

Dears,

I broke ICAP support in 0.3.6 has I removed by accident one single
line. The reason, why it slipped through was simply I can not test
the ICAP, as I don't have a current version of Symantec Anti
Virus Engie (former CarrierScan) nor a valid license (I had a valid
license during the writing of my diploma thesis).

Therefore, I'm looking for several people who are willing to help me as
a release candidate tester for one of the supported anti-virus products
to avoid such a bug as with the ICAP module in the future (seems at
least one person is willing to test the ICAP module in the future
already). Of course, this is not limited to ICAP.

So, if you're interested, please drop me an mail.

Thanks a lot for your support.

best regards
Rainer Link