List:       openais
Subject:    [Openais] [ANNOUNCE] openais 0.84 available for download
From:       Steven Dake <sdake () redhat ! com>
Date:       2008-06-24 5:37:48

I am pleased to announce the release of openais 0.84 (unstable) for
development work.

This release includes several stability improvements to the core
protocol, the synchronization engine, the distributed locking service,
and logsys systems.  Ryan O'Hara also contributed significant feature
enhancements to the messaging service, which while not yet complete, are
closing the gap between our message service implementation and the
specification.

The focus of the next release 0.85 will be to finish forward porting bug
fixes from whitetank into trunk and include more message service
enhancements for the splitting of the core code from the AIS services
into the two projects corosync and openais as previously mentioned on
this list.

The release is immediately available for download from:
http://www.openais.org

Regards
-steve