List:       openais
Subject:    [Openais] Potentially stupid question regarding saSendRetry()
From:       Andrew Beekhof <beekhof () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-05 10:15:31

Is it safe to free the memory passed to saSendRetry() after it returns?

I have been operating under the assumption that it is, but
occasionally I see corrupted and/or truncated messages arrive on the
other side (eg. 5 nodes might get the whole message but the last one
gets a mangled version) and I'm struggling to figure out why.

I can submit a bug if required, but I thought I'd ask the obvious
question first.

andrwe