List:       openais
Subject:    [Openais] weekend traffic run
From:       "Kristen Smith" <kjsmith () nortel ! com>
Date:       2005-03-21 19:58:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

Thought I would share some traffic run information with you. This past
weekend we ran 44 hours of traffic on a 7+1 configuration. Each of the 7
active nodes were writing out ~180 checkpoints/second to the 1 standby node
- this traffic was run continuously for the 44 hours. Each of the 8 nodes
would also send out 1 evt message every second. The APIs used were clm, evt
and ckpt. The traffic ran great - all tests ran to completion with no
segfaults. I saw only 1 token loss the entire time and everything recovered
from that properly and no traffic was lost because of it. As we move along,
we will be increasing our traffic and I will let you know the results as we
do the runs.

Kudus to the openais developers :-)

Kristen