List:       openais
Subject:    RE: [Openais] Want to implement AMF(health check module only)
From:       Steven Dake <sdake () mvista ! com>
Date:       2004-12-09 17:28:30

On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 04:14, Rajneesh Mishra wrote:
> Steven,
>
> Thanks for valuable feedback.
> I just want to tell you that right now we don't have carrier grade linux. We
> are planning to buy Montavista linux next week.
> Are all example file available in site? If yes then where?
> OR will we get all example files in purchased linux only?
>
> Thanks,
> Rajneesh

All source code, including the test examples, relating to openais is
published on the openais website within bitkeeper and available as
downloads.  There are other documents that are in progress for various
conferences which have lockup periods but as soon as those lockups are
expired I'll post those to the website as well.

The openais project is only loosely related to MontaVista; loosely
because MontaVista, along with several other companies, contribute
engineering resources to its development.  Anyone is free to use the
openais code as per the revised BSD license published with the code.

Currently the openais project is not available as part of any
distribution because the project has not made a production tested and
validated release of the software yet.  Linux distributors depend upon
production software releases before they include such software in their
distributions.

Thanks
-steve