List:       open1x-xsupplicant
Subject:    [Open1x-xsupplicant] XSupplicant development release 2.2.1.
From:       Chris Hessing <chris () open1x ! org>
Date:       2010-08-17 1:30:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

We are pleased to announce the latest */_development_/* release of
XSupplicant 2.2.1. There are a lot of new features and enhancements in
this version. Among the the more interesting enhancments are the
inclusion of support for Windows Vista and 7 (x86 for now, an x64
version will be out soon). This also includes support for IETF's Network
Endpoint Assessment (NEA) standard.

The purpose of this development release is to get feedback on bugs so
that we can work toward a new stable release with all of the new
features. So please be sure to file bugs on sourceforge.net when you
find them.