List:       open1x-xsupplicant
Subject:    [Open1x-xsupplicant] [ open1x-Bugs-2912976 ] GUI crash upon auth
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2009-12-11 22:47:42

Bugs item #2912976, was opened at 2009-12-11 14:35
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by soccergeek
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=493523&aid=2912976&group_id=60236

not just the latest update.
Category: User Interface
Group: 2.0.x (Release)

Initial Comment:
Configured for EAP-TTLS/PAP/WPA2 authentication to a FreeRADIUS server with OpenLDAP \
database.  I misconfigured FreeRADIUS when testing LDAP failover, which resulted in \
an auth rejection from FreeRADIUS.  When all retries were exhausted, the GUI closed \
and the tray icon disappeared.  If I fired it back up, everything appeared to be \
running, and still trying to authenticate.  Open1x debug and FreeRADIUS output \
attached.