List:       open1x-xsupplicant
Subject:    [Open1x-xsupplicant] [ open1x-Bugs-1841183 ] root certificate not
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-11-30 19:31:33

Bugs item #1841183, was opened at 2007-11-29 12:11
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by chessing
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=493523&aid=1841183&group_id=60236

not just the latest update.
Category: General
Group: cvs

Initial Comment:
the software seems to only support trusted 3rd party root certificates which have a \
reduced functionality. ie 'server authentication, email authentication'. if you have \
a 3rd party root certificate with enhanced usage (ie intended purposes - 'all' ) then \
the certificate cannot be browsed and selected in the server certificate pane. i have \
verified this by reducing our root intended purposes to the basic. but this isnt \
workable in production as we use our certificate for many other purposes (email, web, \
client, code signing, server auth etc)