List:       open1x-xsupplicant
Subject:    [Open1x-xsupplicant] [ open1x-Bugs-1813082 ] Some well-known
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-11-29 19:13:06

Bugs item #1813082, was opened at 2007-10-14 03:04
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by alanbuxey
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=493523&aid=1813082&group_id=60236

not just the latest update.
Category: General
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Some interfaces which we'll never be able to use for 802.1X should probably be \
blacklisted.

This includes interfaces such as gif0, and stf0 on Mac OS X (and possibly others.  \
fw0?)

There are likely other interfaces on Linux (and Windows?) that should be blacklisted.

It might be best to try and call an IOCTL on each platform and key off of the \
interface type and/or capabilities.

- Terry

Comment By: Alan buxey (alanbuxey)