List:       open1x-xsupplicant
Subject:    Re: [Open1x-xsupplicant] Supplicant config file
From:       Chris Hessing <chris () open1x ! org>
Date:       2007-11-16 19:09:48

Jeff is correct.  The main thing that will need to change is the
<Interfaces> blocks in the <Devices> block of the configuration file,
since they are specific to the machine.  If you are moving from XP to XP
you will need to make sure that the <Interface> blocks match up with the
interface names in Windows.  In the case of an XP->XP move, it would
probably be easiest to fire up the supplicant once and let it populate a
basic config file, then copy/paste the global/profile/connection/trusted
server sections, and update the connections to match the interface names
that the supplicant populated.