List:       ooh323c-devel
Subject:    Re: [ooh323c-devel]
From:       Arnold Gordijn <cybernol () easy ! com>
Date:       2010-03-18 11:56:14

 <Eloic.CASTEL <at> fr.thalesgroup.com> writes:

> Dear Sir or Madam,
>
> Am
> looking for using the ooh323 exampl es. I tried to recompil the  latest
source with VC++ 2008 and
> VC++6. The sources compile. I run the "simple.exe" obtained but i got an error
on the dos
> command when i try to place a call :
> -"Stack command - failed to create command channel".
>

> In fact the simple.exe (released
> version) work pretty good. I need to use
> codec G711Allaw that's why i want to recompil the
> sources...
>

> The sources compile and i don't have the same result with the .exe. I don't
understand why?  Is it
> the same sources than the releaso who are in
> line.
>

> Please
> help me , thank you very
> much .
>
> Yours faithfully,
>
> Castel
> Eloïc

Hi there is a problem in ooSocket.
to be short find and add my line with //<--
Suc6

int ooSocketGetSockName(OOSOCKET socket, struct sockaddr_in *name, int *size)
{
   int ret;
   socklen_t addrlen;
      int ret;
   socklen_t addrlen;
   addrlen = *size;  //<----
   ret = getsockname(socket, (struct sockaddr*)name, &addrlen);
   if(ret == 0) {
      if (0 != size) *size = (int)addrlen;
      return ASN_OK;
   }
   else{
      OOTRACEERR1("Error:ooSocketGetSockName - getsockname\n");
      return ASN_E_INVSOCKET;
   }
}