List:       ooh323c-devel
Subject:    Re: [ooh323c-devel] Wrong value when init calls
From:       "Vishal Phirke" <vphirke () obj-sys ! com>
Date:       2005-10-20 14:45:38

Hi Coufal,

This is incomplete functionality. We need to have a way for changing Bearer
Capabilities dynamically. Without this we can have interop issues with a few
Telco devices. I will add this functionality. Till then you can use ooq931.c
file at www.obj-sys.com/open/ooq931.c to solve your problem. Let me know if
you face any difficulties using it.

Regards,
Vishal