List:       ooh323c-devel
Subject:    Re: [ooh323c-devel] port on AT75C221 uClinux
From:       Vishal Phirke <phirke () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-26 16:35:16

Hi Yuvraj,
I never tested ooh323c on ucLinux. However, I know from someone who
uses it on ucLinux that it works. As far as core stack is
concerned(without media part), it doesn't need any porting. For media
part, I am not sure. The whole focus of ooh323c as of now is to
provide a good H.323 stack which is easily portable to various
platforms including embedded. The media part was developed just to
demonstrate the capabilities of the stack. If you have your own RTP
and codecs on your final platform, then you can *easily*  integrate
them with ooh323c and use as you wish. However, if you wan't to build
on media part provided by ooh323c, then you need to do some work.
Since, I am not familiar with your platform, I won't be able to help
with that.

Regards,
Vishal