List:       omd-users
Subject:    [omd-users] Feature Request: Update of Nagios Core
From:       schulte.marcel () gmail ! com (Marcel Schulte)
Date:       2013-01-15 12:43:25

Hi Bastian,

I don't miss a special feature, but as long as "my" bug [#926644] (see our
conversation mid/end of last October) is not solved/rejected this entry in
nagios' changleog might solve the problem "outside" livestatus:
(v3.4.0) * Users can now see hostgroups and servicegroups that contain at
least one host or service they are authorized for, instead of having to be
authorized for them all (Ethan Galstad)

...at the end the integrated version v3.2.3 has been released October 2010
and it's not always bad to use newer version and profit from enhancements
and fixes ;-)

BTW: do we see in the Python course end of February or who's the tutor?

Best regards,
Marcel