List:       omd-users
Subject:    [omd-users] icinga & omd git?
From:       michael.friedrich () univie ! ac ! at (Michael Friedrich)
Date:       2011-10-27 20:36:44

On 27.10.2011 21:34, Mirza Dedic wrote:
> How about the mobile interface?  Does that need the IDO to make it happen?
as it uses the icinga web rest api, you will have at least that as
dependency, using the available backends, such as currently idoutils
only. future will tell if new backends will come which will fit for omd
with icinga new web then too.

currently, icinga core with the classic ui is available - the icinga
classic ui with multiple commands and so on.
but still, including idomod and external ido2db with rdbms outside of
omd should be possible as well. icinga-web as well as the database
itsself is not necessarily being placed on the same host where omd is
installed then.

first one to write an integration guide wins a cookie ;)

DI (FH) Michael Friedrich

Vienna University Computer Center

email:     michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
phone:     +43 1 4277 14359