List:       omd-users
Subject:    [omd-users] Nagvis and timezone
From:       stephen.berg.ctr () nrlssc ! navy ! mil (Stephen Berg (Contractor))
Date:       2011-09-13 15:56:32

Just installed omd-0.48 and got a small site setup and working good.  I
created a map in NagVis but I cannot view it.  I keep getting:
PHP error in ajax request handler: Error: (2) date() [function.date
<http://comet/test7320/nagvis/frontend/nagvis-js/function.date>]: It is
not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required*
to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set()
function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still
getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone
identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
(/opt/omd/versions/0.48/share/nagvis/htdocs/server/core/classes/objects/NagVisStatefulObject.php:417)

I've set date.timezone in /etc/php.ini and
/opt/omd/sites/<sitename>/etc/apache/php.ini and still get the error.
Where does date.timezone need to be set so NagVis will work?

System is a brand new install of SL6.1 with omd-0.48.

--
Stephen Berg
Systems Administrator
stephen.berg.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil