List:       omd-devel
Subject:    [omd-devel] OMD broken, cannot remove or re-install
From:       JHumes () acs ! on ! ca (Jason Humes)
Date:       2012-03-30 13:52:25

Hi
Today I was attempting to update my omd development/test system and I'm not sure what \
happened (as this is something I do often), but now it seems as though OMD is messed \
up to the point where I can't even uninstall it via omd uninstall.  Here are the \
errors I'm seeing;

Stopping dedicated Apache for site test3...(not running)...OK
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/omd", line 3076, in <module>
    command_function(args, command_options)
  File "/usr/bin/omd", line 1989, in main_uninstall
    main_rm([])
  File "/usr/bin/omd", line 2227, in main_rm
    unmount_tmpfs(g_sitename, kill=kill)
  File "/usr/bin/omd", line 701, in unmount_tmpfs
    if tmpfs_mounted(sitename):
  File "/usr/bin/omd", line 642, in tmpfs_mounted
    device, mp, fstype, options, dump, fsck = line.split()
ValueError: too many values to unpack

Any thoughts?

Thanks