List:       olpc-sugar
Subject:    [Sugar-devel] v4.activities.sugarlabs.org (ASLO-v4) is up!
From:       Srevin Saju <srevinsaju () sugarlabs ! org>
Date:       2021-01-21 6:16:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #6 (multipart/mixed)]

G'day!

ASLO-v4 is finally up at https://v4.activities.sugarlabs.org! ... with
only a few more minor tidying up, ASLO-v4 will be ready for production.

Activity maintainers can now push their bundles to ASLO-v4 by following
the instructions on https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Service/activities4 as
well as, that mentioned in
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-docs/pull/204. Please feel free to
reach out, so that I can improve the existing documentation, or anything
you think is too complex.

Next steps:

  * Connect services/update-aslo.php and deploy a flask server (I am
    trying to get a hold of some more good apache knowledge)
  * Sending "new version detected" emails to aslo@lists.sugarlabs.org,
    or should we create a new mailing list?

--
Srevin Saju
https://srevinsaju.me

["OpenPGP_0x1007816766D390D7.asc" (application/pgp-keys)]
["OpenPGP_signature.asc" (application/pgp-signature)]