List:       olpc-sugar
Subject:    Re: [Sugar-devel] GSoC meeting: Just Say no to GTK+ 2
From:       James Cameron <quozl () laptop ! org>
Date:       2018-05-08 10:50:57

On Tue, May 08, 2018 at 10:38:33AM +0000, Yash Agrawal wrote:
> [...]
> - Also had a discussion about the hardware required for testing of record
> activity,  Ibiam provided with helpful links.

My GTK+ 3 port of Record is proceeding.  See commits here;

https://github.com/quozl/record-activity/tree/gtk3

Also, Ibiam referenced a GStreamer cheat sheet.  It is remarkably
useful, but take care; it is for GStreamer 0.10 API, and Record must
be ported to GStreamer 1.0 API, which has many differences.

In future, please be sure to check and reference any GitHub issue for
a port, in case there is someone else working on it.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/