List:       olpc-sugar
Subject:    Re: [Sugar-devel] Browse as a GSoC 2016 Project
From:       utkarsh Dhawan <dhawanutkarsh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-02-29 13:54:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I had a look into Epiphany in GNOME Web and I think that it follows quite a
straightforward approach. Although I didn't quite get the concept of
annotations and since I use Ubuntu I won't be able to test Edge. Could you
help me out with that.

Thanks

Thanking You,
Utkarsh Dhawan
(Developer/Student)

Note:Please Consider The environment before printing.