List:       olpc-sugar
Subject:    [Sugar-devel] GSoC 2016 Projects
From:       Utkarsh Tiwari <iamutkarshtiwari () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-02-19 13:38:20

Hi,
     I am Utkarsh Tiwari, a 3rd year student from JIIT, Noida (India).
I have been writing activities for Sugarlabs since February 2015 and
have submitted 7 activities till date.
Here is my developer profile ->
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/user/13555

I would like to work on Python projects this summer in GSoC 2016. I
have come across these two activities interesting on the idea page and
would like to get in flow with them.

1- Reflections
2- Sugar Journal

Could anyone here please share some details about what new features
are expected in them or whether both projects are manageable in 3
months time bracket?

regards,
Utkarsh Tiwari