List:       olpc-open
Subject:    [Olpc-open] connected to AP, but no DNS?
From:       "Steve Franks" <stevefranks () ieee ! org>
Date:       2007-12-22 2:41:19

Just got my brand-spankin-new XO, followed the directions to connect
to an AP, ran dhclient, and I can ping my AP (192.168.2.2), but I
can't see anything out on the net - I know the connection is good
since both my FreeBSD server and my crappy win32 laptop are online
over the AP, so what did I miss?

oh, and hopefully this was the appropriate list.

Best,
Steve