List:       olpc-localization
Subject:    [Localization] Fwd: Work with OLPC (possibly in Vietnam)?
From:       Clytie Siddall <clytie () riverland ! net ! au>
Date:       2010-04-13 9:27:32

To: OLPC Localization list; Nancie Severs and Marina (OLPC Vietnam)

Hi everyone :)

Today I received a response to my email (quoted further down) to CBM, a great \
organization working with kids with disabilities in third-world countries. These guys \
find the most marginalized kids and make a big difference. It occurred to me that CBM \
and OLPC could work together. My own experience since being so ill is that computers \
make a huge difference to a disabled person. Without computer access, I would be \
completely cut off from the world, unable to communicate, make choices or contribute. \
So I think of how an XO could change the life of a disabled kid, for example in \
Vietnam...

So, how do we set this up? Whom should CBM contact?

Thanks for any help you can offer. :)

Clytie

Begin forwarded message: