List:       olpc-localization
Subject:    Re: [Localization] Subject: Re:  VERY long string in etoys
From:       Clytie Siddall <clytie () riverland ! net ! au>
Date:       2010-03-10 10:12:59

On 09/03/2010, at 6:45 AM, June03 wrote:

> I have to comment on the long string. As a translator I actually like
> that string, and ideally it should come first amongst the strings for
> the particular activity: it gives me an overview of the activity and
> agreat chance to make sure the terminology is consistent. And adds a
> lit if words to my translated count/percentage, lol

June, I agree with you that it's a useful string. Ideally its text should be first in \
order, to give us more context for the following strings. However, splitting it up \
into consecutive but separate strings makes it easier to translate. (All the words \
still count. ;) )

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team