List:       olpc-localization
Subject:    [Localization] (no subject)
From:       "cecile.r () bluewin ! ch" <cecile ! r () bluewin ! ch>
Date:       2009-01-20 19:32:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear all,

As Obama is beeing sworn in and is thanking so many people, I feel a bit em=
barrassed doing the same...

Seriously, I feel indispensable to thank Lionel Laske and Samy Boutayeb fro=
m OLPC-France because I would not have been able to get to first base witho=
ut their help, availability and kindness.

They are a tremendous plus to the organisation. They helped me have access =
and understand the Floss functioning for translations and, thanks to them, =
I have become a happy volunteer !

C=C3=A9cile