List:       olpc-localization
Subject:    [Localization] [Announce] Journal is gone for Glucose,
From:       "Sayamindu Dasgupta" <sayamindu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-18 19:15:39

Hello,
Recently the journal got merged into sugar, and I just removed journal
from glucose.
Of course, before doing the 'rm', I migrated all the existing journal
translations into sugar :-). So you need not worry. However, I _did
not_ commit the files - so if you have some free time over the
weekend, please do commit sugar.po under glucose.

Thanks and happy translating,
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta