List:       olpc-linux-mm-cc
Subject:    Re: [linux-mm-cc] Interested in the compcache project
From:       Nitin Gupta <ngupta () vflare ! org>
Date:       2012-08-12 5:23:13

Hi,

On Aug 11, 2012, at 7:21 PM, Siva K S Popuri <siva.ksp.sunysb@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm interested in working with the project. Let me know if I can contribute \
> something. I've done a private computing mode project dealing with encrypted swap \
> of pages and privatizing a process  but no other kernel programming exposure.

Compcache (zram) is pretty much stable now and nothing major seems to be pending. \
Perhaps a more under-development project is zcache which does page cache compression. \
Anyways, if you want to look into zram, then checkout the version in the mainline or \
staging trees since all the development is now directed at mainline only and the code \
on this site is now deprecated.

Thanks,
Nitin